Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7th




This marks day 20 of no soft drinks as well as day 2 of fasting from Chick-Fil-A, Television, and Sweets for 40 days leading up to 180 weekend.  I am so excited to be spending more time in the word and getting back in shape which is going to be really cool. This 40 day journey may be difficult at times but I know I can do it with Christ.
                So this past weekend was very busy but I enjoyed every minute of it. On Friday I was able to go to see Christ Tomlin, Christy Nockles,  & Louie Giglio with a few friends. It was one of those things that I have always wanted to be able to do because not only are they incredible worship leaders but they are incredible speakers as well. It was a good night of praise and worship, a night I won’t forget. Saturday was the Madison parade which I have not been in one parade since I have lived in Mississippi so it was a great experience. Sunday the Student Choir went caroling at Baptist Hospital. What an incredible afternoon it was to be able to go and pray for the sick, encourage, and show the love of Christ.
                This Sunday is the Christmas program at RidgeCrest which we have been praying for months about. I know God is going to do some awesome things and I can’t wait to see all that he does through the worship ministry.
             
                I am so thankful for all the encouragement I have gotten this week. It amazes me how when I am having an awful day and feel let down God just send someone to help just encourage and lift me up. He is such a great master and I love Him with all my heart.
               
                

No comments:

Post a Comment