Monday, May 30, 2011

Hey from Staff Training!

                The journey has begun here at staff training and it's going incredible. God has been teaching me so many things this week. It has and still is super nice to be without a computer and cell phone this week. I will get all communication tools back on Thursday. I would like to ask that you continue to pray for our team as we prepare to go minister to hundreds of kids in Moss Point Mississippi a week from today. I will be posting a more detailed blog post when I get my computer back. Hope everyone is well and thanks for all the love and support.

1 comment:

  1. So excited to see a post from you. I am praying for you and your team every day. I know that Blue Team is going to be the most awesome team EVER!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete