Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exam Week

I am planning to post a blog post updating on everything that has been going on the beginning of next week. It has been rather crazy with school finishing up and exams starting which is the reason behind me not posting much. I would like to ask this week if you would be in prayer for me as I take my exams and that everything I study and have prepared for will come to my memory. Pray for WinShape Camps C3 Blue Team and all that God has in store for this summer. Thanks for everyone that is following this blog and I look forward to posting an exciting post next week. Have a blessed week/weekend.

-Aaron

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you as you take these final exams. Stay focused and you are going to do great. Each day is a step towards God's AMAZING will for your life!

    ReplyDelete